Tuesday 18 June 2013

Dino: Transformers 3

This is my take, at the Transformers Dark of the Moon, Ferrari 458 Italia- Autobot, Dino. As Hasbro never released a figure, for this character, I figured I could make one on my own. 

The Beginning/ Base figure.
After a lot of research on the character and viewing other custom figurines, I came to the conclusion that the Base figure had to be the Deluxe Class Sideways from Transformers 2.


The First Stage.

The first stage, was repainting the figure, along with which I re-positioned the doors, and added the blades on the hands. (From Transformers 3 Crankcase)


Next was the Head-sculpt.



The Second Stage. [Final remodel]

After considering the first stage to be a complete disaster, I started work from scratch, re-shaping, re-modeling, creating parts, adding accessories, new paint-job. 


The Chest Piece, scratch built.


Head-sculpt, Re-model.


Feet Re-model.

Final Figure.






No comments:

Post a Comment